- Another Catholic Reverend Father Resigns From Priesthood
- FG Explains Why Sacked Ex Pension Boss Was Reinstated Despite Fraud Case
- European Union Denies Favoring Buhari Over Goodluck Jonathan During 2015 Elections
- Fayose Mocks Buhari For Reinstating Indicted Ex Pension Boss Into Civil Service
- President Buhari Returns To Nigeria After D-8 Summit In Turkey
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, on Sunday alleged that soldiers are currently in the residence of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu.
Fani-Kayode alleged that the soldiers are “packing all his furniture, electronic equipment, carpets, personal items, clothes.”
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chieftain made the claim on his official twitter handle.
“The army is in Nnamdi Kanu’s house right now packing all his furniture, electronic equipment, carpets, personal items, clothes etc.. WHY?,” he wrote.
The IPOB leader has neither been seen nor heard from since his residence was allegedly invaded by security operatives on September 14.