- Another Catholic Reverend Father Resigns From Priesthood
- FG Explains Why Sacked Ex Pension Boss Was Reinstated Despite Fraud Case
- European Union Denies Favoring Buhari Over Goodluck Jonathan During 2015 Elections
- Fayose Mocks Buhari For Reinstating Indicted Ex Pension Boss Into Civil Service
- President Buhari Returns To Nigeria After D-8 Summit In Turkey
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has declared that he is ready to die to ensure that the Peoples Democratic party, PDP, emerges victorious during the 2019 elections.
Wike made the declaration while noting that Rivers State fought hard to ensure PDP’s victory in 2015 and 2019 won’t be different.
Featuring in the latest edition of ‘The Interview,’ a monthly magazine, Wike said, “The whole thing boils down to sincerity and commitment and sincerity.
“We said if things would not happen, all of us would go down with it. That was the driving spirit for us and that is what we are going to repeat in 2019.
“If the Federal Government is going to kill all of us, so be it. Because we know what they have planned and their strategies and so when it is time, we will face the APC squarely in this state. Just watch.”
Wike had earlier disclosed that most cabinet members in the government of former President, Goodluck Jonathan took advantage of him.