- Another Catholic Reverend Father Resigns From Priesthood
- FG Explains Why Sacked Ex Pension Boss Was Reinstated Despite Fraud Case
- European Union Denies Favoring Buhari Over Goodluck Jonathan During 2015 Elections
- Fayose Mocks Buhari For Reinstating Indicted Ex Pension Boss Into Civil Service
- President Buhari Returns To Nigeria After D-8 Summit In Turkey
Investigations have commenced into the alleged unfortunate incident with the arrest of a suspect identified as Adekunle Oseni, who allegedly prepared the herbal concoction for her.
It was gathered that the deceased had allegedly contacted the suspect, having been directed by one of her male neighbors, Alesinloye Nuru, who gave out Oseni’s contact to her.
On 2/7/17, Onyinye allegedly contacted the suspect and after revealing her intention, Oseni allegedly prepared a concotion which was said to have been made with other items and a goat heart.
Acording to him, it would enable her detect and arrest any thief in her shop. Onyinye took the concoction and in the early hours of 28/7/17, she allegedly started vomiting and was rushed to a hospital in Enugu where she was confirmed dead.