1. During the initial implementation of TSA, REMITA fraudulently made N26Billion in 6 months. Do you still remember the then whistleblower? Senator Dino. Interestingly, no action from Buhari till date.
2. A government that is yet to account for $26Billion (N9Trillion) stolen trough corrupt Oil contracts in the NNPC, yet APC/Buhari claim to be fighting corruption.
3. N1.1 Trillion worth of crude diverted to service APC interests, Both APC/Buhari are Quiet.
4. N18 Billion Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) intervention fund stolen by APC officials.
5. N270Million Grass-cuttering Scandal involving, Former SGF, Babachir Lawal Aka “Who is the Presidency” till date no prosecution, nothing! Babachir still walks freely majestically.
See List of 5 Companies Babachir Lawal Used In Grass-cutting Scandal:
A. Josmon Technologies Limited:
According to Senate report, Josmon Technologies Limited transferred N317 million to Rholavision between March 29, 2016 and April 20, 2016, immediately the company got the two “grass-cutting” contracts worth N530.6 million for clearing invasive plant species in Yobe State.
The transfers were said to have made in tranches, mostly N10 million per transaction, and N47 million on the last day.
Babachir’s company, Rholavision was awarded the consultancy contract for the “grass-cutting” contract on March 8, 2016. This is a breach of Nigeria’s code of conduct for public officers and the Public Procurement Act.
C. JMT Global Technologies Ltd:
JMT Global Technologies Ltd on August 8, 2016 transferred N30 million from its Zenith Bank account 114357188 to Rholavision after he got eight contracts for “rehabilitations/renovations in Adamawa” state for the sum of N199.4 million.
D. Messrs Adamawa Boreholes and Drilling Companies Ltd:
Messrs Adamawa Boreholes and Drilling Companies Ltd transferred N18 million to Rholavision, after being awarded N54.8 million contract to renovate seven classrooms at Yeskule Girls Secondary School, Michika Adamawa state.
E. Barde Brothers Multi-Services Limited:
Barde Brothers Multi-Services Limited which got seven contracts to renovate classrooms in Adamawa state for N145 million paid N71 million to Rholavision account on October 10, 2016, and another N13 million between July 7, 2016 and September 9, 2016 to his private account.
6. N10 Billion National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) for which members of the Buhari cabal were indicted.
7. MainaGate, where the APC government recalled, reinstated and promoted an individual indicted for scam running into billions of naira.
8. Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari indicted in MTN N500Million scam. A MTN staff named Amina Oyagbola (Dir. Of Strategic Communication) was fired for her involvement in a shoddy deal with Abba Kyari but Buhari hasn’t done anything till date against his COS.
9. DG, NIA Amb. Ayo Oke, N13Billion Osbourne Towers, Ikoyi Loots investigation also swept under the carpet by Buhari.
10. President Buhari’s refusal to sack his Chief of Army Staff, General Yusuf Buratai who has been shown with overwhelming evidence to have corruptly enriched himself.
11. Sahara Energy’s $50 billion Scandal has been swept under the ground by Buhari’s aides, most notably the Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari and the Director of DSS, Lawal Musa Daura. So far, Buhari has not deemed it fit to intervene.
12. There has been mountain of petitions against Rotimi Amaechi. Amaechi has a reputation as “one of the most corrupt members of Buhari’s cabinet”. Amaechi has not been able to explain to Nigerians how he got the $36 million with which he bought Jets. His name has also been mentioned by two different judges in serious acts of corruption. President Buhari could only have the judges arrested on allegations, but not Amaechi on any allegations. He still allows Amaechi to remain in the cabinet.
13. The Lai Mohammed’s N13Million scandal in which the Minister of Information and Culture caused a letter to be written by his Director of Public Relations and Protocol to the National Broadcasting Commission requesting a loan of same amount. Buhari has refused to investigate this.
*“In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility – I welcome it.”*
*- John F. Kennedy, in his Inaugural Address January 20, 1961*
I really sympathize with those Nigerians that wasted 15million votes on this pretentiously corrupt Party called APC and Buhari!