- PDP Wants Governor Obiano Disqualified For Campaigning At Polling Boot
- #Anambra Decides: Ojukwu's Wife Celebrates APGA's Obiano Early Lead
- FORMER GOVERNOR OF IMO STATE SAYS OKOROCHA HAS FAILED IN LEADERSHIP
- INDIA'S CONTESTANT WINS MISS WORLD AFTER 17 YEARS
- GOVERNOR OF EKITI SUSPENDS COMMISSIONER FOR EDUCATION IN THE STATE
FCT Police command has advised members of the public to be security conscious in the ember months and as yuletide approaches.
This is contained in a statement on Sunday by DSP Anjuguri Manzah, Police Public Relations Officer of the command.
The command enjoined FCT residents ”and most especially foreign nationals assigned with police escorts, as a result of the sensitive nature of their work, to always endeavour to move along with their escorts when visiting remote and isolated areas”.
“To reassure residents of their safety and protection, the Command has strategically deployed uniform and plain-clothe police operatives across the territory to keep vigil on a daily basis.
“When in distress, the Command control Room can be reached through the following emergency numbers:08032003913, 08061581938, 07057337653 and 0802894088
3″, the statement added.