- PDP Wants Governor Obiano Disqualified For Campaigning At Polling Boot
- #Anambra Decides: Ojukwu's Wife Celebrates APGA's Obiano Early Lead
- FORMER GOVERNOR OF IMO STATE SAYS OKOROCHA HAS FAILED IN LEADERSHIP
- INDIA'S CONTESTANT WINS MISS WORLD AFTER 17 YEARS
- GOVERNOR OF EKITI SUSPENDS COMMISSIONER FOR EDUCATION IN THE STATE
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, on Sunday mocked the President Muhammadu Buhari administration for reabsorbing the wanted ex-Chairman of the defunct Presidential Task Force on Pension Reforms, Abdulrasheed Maina, despite being indicted for allegedly perpetrating fraud to the tune of N2bn.
Maina is expected to run for governor of Borno State in 2019 on the platform of the All Progressives Congress.
In his reaction, however, Fayose, who is also under probe by the EFCC, said on his official Twitter handle that, “Someone accused of stealing billions of pension fund was returned to the FG civil service and you still think Buhari is fighting corruption?”