- PDP Wants Governor Obiano Disqualified For Campaigning At Polling Boot
- #Anambra Decides: Ojukwu's Wife Celebrates APGA's Obiano Early Lead
- FORMER GOVERNOR OF IMO STATE SAYS OKOROCHA HAS FAILED IN LEADERSHIP
- INDIA'S CONTESTANT WINS MISS WORLD AFTER 17 YEARS
- GOVERNOR OF EKITI SUSPENDS COMMISSIONER FOR EDUCATION IN THE STATE
Elderson Echiejile won’t be in the Super Eagles squad for World Cup 2018 qualifiers tie against Algeria one month from now, says Coach Gernot Rohr.
Nigeria is as of now through to the World Cup in Russia subsequent to beating Zambia 1-0 in Uyo with one more round of games to go in the CAF World Cup 2018 Qualifiers.
Rohr had implied shortly after the game against Zambia that he will rest some of his key players for the game against Algeria.
What’s more, he has now affirmed the dropping of Echeijile for the game against Algeria.
“Echiejile is injured, had an injury at the end of the game against Zambia and he will be out for about four weeks, So he cannot come for the next game, which is an opportunity to see another player, perhaps Ola Aina and Tyronne Ebuehi, some young players in this position,” he said.